Image Map

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Sunshine and Flowers

Hiya crafty peeps!  Thanks for popping in to visit me today- it's Tuesday so that means we're celebrating a new digi release over at Some Odd Girl!  Meet Flower Kaylee- I mean, isn't she just gorgeous!  I had an absolute blast coloring her up with my Copics and she's perfect for any type of card.  I paired her up with some of Some Odd Girls Sunshine Sorbet papers because I just felt like the colors suited her perfectly- especially that pink woodgrain...yummy!
Make sure you stop on over on the Some Odd Girl blog for some more amazing inspiration and pop on into the shop to grab her up for your very own.  Don't forget to join us over in the Some Odd Girl Facebook community either and share your projects- we love to see what you create!
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Love your card. The simple layout is great.

Sharon said...

This is so sweet Katie. The image is adorable and I love the gorgeous design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x