Image Map

Friday, March 7, 2014

Tiny Man

Hiya crafty peeps!  Man- don't know about you but I'm soooo glad it's the weekend, lol!  Thought I might celebrate by sharing a card I made a couple weeks ago to fill an order.  The request was for a baby shower card that was for a little boy and Safari themed so I knew instantly that I'd be pulling out my On Safari clear set from Some Odd Girl.  I hadn't used this little lion yet so I figured he'd be the perfect image to pair with this paper from Bo Bunny.  I had such a blast with this card and was pretty pleased with how it turned out- I don't get asked to make many baby cards so they are always a ton of fun!  I hope you enjoy my make, and your weekend!  Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me :)



Copics:
Body- YR000, YR00, E02, E11, E13
Mane- E21, E23, E27, E29
Shadows- BV0000, BV000, BV01


Supplies:
Carstock- Bazzill; DP- Bo Bunny; Stamp & Doily- Some Odd Girl; Flowers- Recollection, Prima; Wooden Embellishment- Freckled Fawn; Photo Corner- American Crafts; Pins & Twine- my stash

No comments: