Image Map

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Free Spirit

Hi all!  I'm excited to be sharing my guest design post for The Paper Nest Dolls with you today.  I had the chance to work with Hippie Chick- is she not just the cutest thing ever?  She was a blast to color with my Copics and I loved getting to use some bright and funky colors with her!  I paired her up with some of my favorite things like some bling and flowers and even got to use some peace sign laser cut paper that I've been hoarding holding on to for awhile now :)
I hope that you love her as much as I do- and thank you to The Paper Nest Dolls for letting me pop in and share!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

This is lovely Katie. The image is so cute and I love the colours.
Hugs Sharon. x

Unknown said...

Adorable Katie! Love it! I was happy to see it. I was recently colored this stamp.
Hugs,
Jasmina

Paper Nest Dolls said...

Thank you SOOOO much for being a guest designer ! you did a wonderful job...i adore what you did with my little hippy chick = )
(( Hugs ))
Christine

Rachel Parys said...

How fun is this!! She is very cute, and that peace sign paper goes with her perfectly!! Adorable card!

PaperDaisies said...

Katie, this is stunning. Love how you have showcased that cute image. Hugs Nina