Image Map

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Imagine

Hi All!  I hope that you're all well on your way to being ready for the holiday- I can hardly believe we're down to just a few more days!  I got to spend time with one of the best Christmas presents ever this afternoon- one of my best friends' new little baby boy...his Auntie Katie had to deliver his new red and white striped sleeper that says 'My First Christmas' on it :)  I'm enjoying a few days off and working on getting the rest of my family's Christmas presents put together but I wanted to take a quick minute and post another Christmas card before the season for them is over.  I used Tickled Winter Little Evie from Tickled Pink Stamps again because it's been a favorite this season and I wanted to try and do her up in red this time with my Copics.  I paired her with some paper from My Minds Eye and used Liquid Pearls to do the trim on her outfit- it's a different look than the Stickles I normally use and it's kind of nice for a change.  I hope you enjoy seeing this little cutie again as much as I like using her!


Copics:
Skin- E000, E00, E11, R21, R30, BV31
Hair- E41, E44, E47, E49
Clothes- R37, R39, R59, RV99, W0, W1, W3

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafting for all Seasons- Christmas
Diva's By Design- Christmas
The Sisterhood of Crafters- Christmas




Supplies- Cardstock- American Crafts, Bazzil; DP- My Minds Eye Lost & Found Christmas; Flowers- Prima; Gem Circle- Recollections; Silver Pearls & Image Sentiment- my stash

7 comments:

Darlene said...

This is SO ADORABLE and I love the dimension you've achieved! GREAT job!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘CHRISTMAS’ challenge and please come back again soon!

Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Real cute, love it!

Thank you for sharing with us at Divas, good luck & Merry Christmas!
Hugs Shell xx

Lindsey Wood said...

Very cute! I like the liquid pearls, it looks cool! Kind of like frosting! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Jill said...

Fantastic card sweetie!
Just swinging by to wish you the best Christmas and a really great new year!
Thanks for all the great inspiration and for all your sweet comments :)
Really appreciate it
Christmas hugs, Jill

TannyP said...

Oh My Word! LOVE this! Your coloring and the additional liquid pearls really make her shine! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with the Sisterhood of Crafters Christmas Challenge!

Jani said...

Lovely!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Katie,
What a sweet image. This looks adorable & your colouring is fab. Love the layout & the gem edging too. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
Hugs,
Andie xx